Saturday, April 10, 2010

Introducing my Grandson...

Ashlee and Jason had Jason's grands, Ashlee's grands, Jason's parents, Steve and me, Tyler (Tyler's girlfriend, Katie was sick and had to stay at my house), Mandi, Alora, Xander, and Riddik over to unveil the gender of the baby. We were all so excited (but I think I was the most excited). After waiting 25 excruciating minutes, they were able to open the cake box. Jase and Ash ordered a cake from Merritt's, which was supposed to be undecorated on top with pink or blue buttercream filling, depending on the baby's gender. Well, they didn't follow Ashlee's directions. Fortunately, they had sealed the box up and put a note on it that said:
And the result is:
Yep, it's a boy.
Ashlee on the phone with her best friend. I tied the bow around her. She's a cute little pregnant woman. The present is from my mom, wrapping by me. The proud parents
I'm so happy to know. Now I can shop more efficiently. So, have you guessed what my grandson's name will be?
Gotta love Three Dog Night!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I already know,

Erin said...

How fun! I love this idea. And now I'm super curious about the name!! Do share (if you're allowed....of course.) ;)

Annie said...

I also loved this idea. Not sure if I could have been patient enough, but it made for a very special memory. Can't wait to meet the little sweetie! :)

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you. Oh and Ashlee and Jason too!;) Boys are so much fun!!

Ashlee Osborn said...

Lol, love the song choice. I played it for Jason. He liked it, too.

sandybiggs said...

Yay! Even if the cake was wrong, it sure looked yummy! :) So happy for you all!

Stacy said...

What a fun memory to have on learning the sex. Maybe IF there was a next time that would make me want to find out what I was having if I found out like that!
I am so happy for you and your family! Boys are awesome!
Have fun shopping I can't wait to see what all you buy!