Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me...

So, for background music for this blog post, I couldn't decide between "Don't Fear the Reaper" (it needs more cowbell) or "Forever Young" because I am hopelessly immature.
Sunday was my 48th birthday and I started off the day in Sunday School with my four and five year olds. Love them. Church and then Taco Bueno. My choice. Naps for everyone in the house. Ashlee and Jason came over and watched Survivor finale. Not an exciting day, but then again, 48 isn't exactly an exciting age, unless you figure in the grandboy coming while I'm 48. No photos of me. I am always the camera person. But I do have pictures of the kids and dogs because they make me happy. Thanks to all who sent birthday wishes on Facebook. It was fun.

Oh, and here's a photo of my niece after Union High School's graduation. Love her, loved her valedictorian address.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you had a good birthday. Lay back days make for the best.

Katie said...

Sounds like a good birthday to me!! I'm glad it was a happy one.

Erin said...

48 is not your actual age though. You can't be a day over 25. Glad you had a good one!

Blake said...

Any day with Bueno is a celebration. Happy Birthday! Glad to hear it was a good one... sounds like a relaxing day!

Stacy said...

So glad you had a great b-day! I hope to be just like you when I am a young 48! You must keep your house cold like my parents. Ash and Jason look like me when I visit my parents all covered up.
Happy Birthday again.