Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Night Flick

Went to the midnight showing of Toy Story 3 in 3D at StarWorld Theater in south Tulsa with my sister and my wonderful niece. I give this movie two thumbs up plus. It was very good. We even cried a little. It's a little sad, especially if you have a "going off to college" age child. Also, it's a little intense. I would worry about taking anyone under the age of four or five. Everyone else will be okay unless you have a toy phobia.




Well worth your gas money to see it in Tulsa. Go see the movie. Stay for the credits. Oh, Woody, you're a great toy and an even better friend.


What was your favorite toy when you were little? I don't remember any real favorites, but I had a lot of dolls, but man, dolls really creep me out now. I did like Colorforms and I have always loved coloring books, and oh my goodness, the 64 count Crayola crayons.


Toys. Can't wait to buy and play and make some memories with the grandboy. :)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I can't wait to take the kids to see it!

Ashlee Osborn said...

My favorite toy was the Video Painter. Do you remember that thing? I loved it!

I also can't wait to break out some books with Eli. I have a weakness for children's books. So far, I have been able to hold out...not sure how much longer that will last.