Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shower Time

What a great day for a wedding shower! Love the bride-to-be, loved hosting with my friends who are such hard workers. Thanks Susie, Janice, Marilyn, and Melinda. Lots of food. Lots of fun. Lots of great gifts. It was nice to see a few of the girls from the young married class (Casey, Shannon, Sandra, Dannielle and Jessica) and I always enjoy seeing all the, ahem, older ladies like me since I teach Sunday School and don't get to visit as much as I would like. Here's a few photos of the festive occasion. I think this might be one of my favorite showers that I've hosted. Easy, laid back, fun, nice shower, thanks to the good help. Oh, and thank you to my wonderful daughter for painting the picture frame I used to decorate a table and for taking most of the photos.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love that you gals dressed to match the theme--too cute!!

Ashlee Osborn said...

That was a great shower! Food was delicious, decorations were fabulous, bride was gracious. Loved it.

Blake said...

Very cute! Ashlee did a great job with that frame!