Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lolla-Shoe-Looza

My shoes were overtaking my closet. What's a girl to do? Well, order some shoe boxes from The Container Store! Look, here they are before I cleaned out the closet: My poor, pitiful closet. Technically, this is part of Steve's side of the closet, but look at the wasted space. Just crying out for some shoe order. It was mostly just a storage shelf for his bow and arrows.
Part of my shoe collection. Out of the closet.Rest of my shoes. Lots of shoes. Still didn't have enough boxes, so the flip flops and some sandals will have to reside here:
It's like little shoe garages! the front opens so you don't have to pull the boxes out of order. I LOVE it.
All the colors of the rainbow greet me when I open the closet door. Makes me happy. Now, if I could just convince Steve to put his clothes in his office...... :)

1 comment:

Annie said...

I love this! And I love the container store, just pure genius!! You do have lots and lots of beautiful shoes :)